Irina is a digital tour de force who walks us through Playboy’s transition to non-nude photos, mastering Periscope, as well as simple social media strategies you can implement today. Here are some other things you’ll hear:
- Irina comes from family of strong and powerful Russian women
- Early marriage to Swiss man was catalyst for her success
- Switzerland’s history of watches, chocolates and francs
- Every person you meet ultimately serves a purpose
- Her first time meeting future boss and entrepreneur, Hugh Hefner
- Hefner’s activism efforts to support of black and gay rights
- Brande Roderick’s ability to leverage Playboy as a stepping stone
- Irina’s suggestion for women to own their beauty inside and out
- Girls learning to see through the makeup and photoshop alterations
- Disappearance of anonymity due to social media
- Social bullying exists so one must grow thick skin
- Disregard negativity from trolls by taking away their power
- Technology’s evolution and its role with magazine publishers
- Rise of pornography & accessibility made Playboy pivot
- Podcasts are the new business card and vehicle for freedom of speech
- When you create for yourself, you take the power back
- If you are typecast, learn to embrace to further your intentions
- Study tape and rehearse to get ready for the next challenge
- When life gives you a chance, don’t waste it
- Make a to do list to ensure you execute everything
- Schedule media posts to maximize time management
- Maintain content calendars and post regularly to grow channels
- Newsflash: Irina Voronina does all her own posts!
- Best places to meet Playmates
- How NOT to pick up a girl on Facebook
- Fav Quote: “Laugh to erase the dirt on your mind!”
This week we are starting something new, we’re going to auction off something from our guest and give the proceeds to charity. Please CLICK HERE to bid on an autographed picture of Irina Voronina. All the proceeds will be donated.
This podcast is brought to you by GetFlashNotes.com, where you can consume self-help business books in 10 minutes or less and get started for just $1. When you’re commuting for over an hour a day, why listen to music, when you can actually learn a few things. The knowledge I’ve gained from Get Flash Notes has helped me advance in business and start this podcast! To get started, check it out at GetFlashNotes.com.
Question of the Day: What is the best lesson you’ve learned from either an existing or an older relationship? (Please comment below).
More Links from Today’s Episode:
- “Hef’s Little Black Book” by Hugh Hefner
- “Outliers” by Malcolm Gladwell
- “A Curious Mind” by Brian Grazer
- Brande Roderick (@BrandenRoderick)
- “Lazer Team”, YouTube’s first movie with Irina
- Reno 911!
- Balls of Fury
- Playboy After Dark
- Thomas Lennon
- Robert Ben Garant
- Judd Apatow
- Pee Wee Herman
- Corey Feldman
Special Thanks to Tay Zonday (@TayZonday) for our intro/outro, Jesse F. Daniels (@JesseFDaniels) for associate production, Mike Drobinski (@DroboCop83) for photography, Doug Phelps for technical production and Bryan at DREAMCASK for customizing a killer website.
Let us know if you have any suggestions or comments, as we want your feedback. If you enjoyed this, or know someone who would, please share it with him or her. We appreciate you spending time with us!
Find Your Voice. Tell Your Story. Make a Difference.